Monday, June 21, 2010

Two more "Bob Dylan" videos posted

Two more "Bob Dylan" reverse speech videos have been posted to YouTube.

Bob Dylan went to the "Crossroads" - Speech Reversals

Bob Dylan's Bargain - Speech Reversals

So it came about whenever the evil spirit from God came to Saul, David would take the harp and play it with his hand; and Saul would be refreshed and be well, and the evil spirit would depart from him.
1 Samuel 16:23

What does the devil want with musicians? It works both ways!

Both of these new video posts feature clips about the bargain Bob Dylan admits making to get where he is, considered one of the industry's most influential. A striking testimony about that event has been presented (in yesterdays blog post and associated video) from an early recording of "Hey Mr. Tambourine Man," his first number one hit song. In it, when one of the title lines, "Hey Mr. Tambourine Man," is played backwards, I hear, "My new real master's Satan - yeah!" One of the new videos shows Bob being interviewed by Ed Bradley on 60 Minutes, in 2004. The other is more recent, and he refers to the deal he made as having gone to the crossroads. (Obviously, he "turned left" when he got there.) In that one you may perceive, if you watch closely, how his facial expressions are matched to his "reverse speech content" more than his "forward speech content."

In these videos, I play Bob Dylan's testimony backwards and share what I hear. You might be suprised to learn that he actually offers more insight about the matter through reverse speech! If you're already on-board with the amazing reverse speech phenomena, however, it won't surprise you at all.

Here's the script of the clip: Bob Dylan went to the "Crossroads." (Tip: The first line of each pair is the reversal. Underneath in parens is the normal)

Assured is hero. Can't you see I'm Nairf?
(He'd been to the crossroads!)

I'm high - I have acts to do - High, Yeah
(Hey eh, where's this guy been? You know.)

Scared to know how this'll pay in-His god help
(went back to Minneapolis and on like)

On then they - heir no-no
(One one night, and then uh)

High - shhhhhhhhhhhhhht - Feel no hate
(You know like - scheeeeeew - you know)

Pleased, give that
(that big deal.)

They name us little Saul
(crossroads and made it)

Please, no one wants that
(That's when I went to the)




Here's the transcript (forwards) of the featured portion of the interview from 1984:

Ed Bradley: Why do you still do it? Why are you still out here?
Bob Dylan: Well it goes back to that destiny thing. And how I made it, to bargain with it you know - a long time ago and I'm holdin' up my end.

Ed Bradley: What was your bargain?
Bob Dylan: To get where um I am now.

Ed Bradley: Should I ask who you made the bargain with?
Bob Dylan: Heh heh heh - With with whi whi well you know with the the chief guh ch-chief commander.

Ed Bradley: On this earth? Uhm uhm uhm
Bob Dylan: And in this earth and in uh in then in a world we can't see.



Here's what I hear, the featured reversals from that clip.

And an error, gut figures, now that I wised-up
(I do but I don't take it for granted.)

And yes, insight that it's god so guile
(Well it goes back to that destiny thing.)

Presumed he god - was demon
(And how I made it, to bargain with it)

And now I out the door - pneuma
(I'm holdin' up my end)

Lying Maat, Maat - Hero Vegas
(to get where un I am now)

He is, thank you, we're one of them and if they are ascend in it
(And in this earth and in uh in then in a world we can't see.)


Neither of the videos posted today has commentary included within. (Excepting a brief sequence of images featuring Bob Dylan's branding imagery and Horus.) I've left miscelaneous observations and commentary for this post.


Let's consider the song, "Hey Mr. Tambourine Man." This song was written by Bob Dylan in 1964, beginning in February, after partying in New Orleans during Mardi Gras, completing the work around March or April on his return to New York. It was his first #1 on the music charts. It appeared on his album "Bringing It All Back Home" in 1965. In addition to what I already noted within the video, I found the manner of presentation on the original album noteworthy. "Mr. Tambourine Man" was positioned as song #8. A meaning of the number 8: "new beginning" (See "Olympic Ceremony Symbolism" on TheOpenScroll.com). The song titled "Gates of Eden" is the title of the song #9. The number 9 signifies the triple helix DNA transformation associated with the mark of the Beast. The advent of the Beast is what I believe is referred to by the "Tambourine Man" lyric, "In that jingle jangle morning I'll come following you," purported to be borrowed from a Lord Buckley recording. This line speaks to me of the "resurrection morning" and corresponding "third day resurrection" themes that the mark of the beast transformation counterfeits. As for the lyrics of "Gates Of Eden" I don't doubt that Cain would have understood completely.


Bob Dylan made a bargain with the devil in the 60s. He confessed in 2004 that he had made a bargain to get where he is today, and that he was still touring heavily in 2004 (and continues to this day) because he was holding up his end of the bargain. Did anything happen prior to 2004 that made the bargain null and void? Let me state plainly that these videos are not intended to question whether Bob Dylan ever confessed Jesus as Lord and believed God raised him from the dead. The point is to provide insight into what's going on behind the scenes. The focus here is upon whom he now serves. There is no judgment of Bob here, which belongs to the Judge Himself, but there is a matter of discernment that is commanded in the scriptures.

So, did anything happen prior to 2004 that made the bargain null and void?
No.

Was Bob "saved" or "born again" in the late 70s?
Perhaps. Perhaps not. Some historical testimony suggests yes, some no.

I cannot speak to whether or not Bob Dylan knows Y'shua HaMashiach as his savior. I can present evidence that reveals just exactly who Bob is serving as he holds up his end of the bargain, which has not been nullified.

Consider what Bob was inspired to write in 1979. Note, he is right about there being only two options.

But you’re gonna have to serve somebody, yes indeed
You’re gonna have to serve somebody
Well, it may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you’re gonna have to serve somebody

So, who does Bob serve, the devil or the Lord? Aside from the witness of his life, the logo is the sign. He serves the god identified as Horus.

Symbols conceal from those who can't interpret them, yet reveal to those who can. Open your eyes and look around you. Those who use symbols prey upon the ignorant. Just ask the Pope. Or Hitler, uh, nevermind - he's dead, so, how about his replacement, Obama? Or Lady Gaga?

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
Matthew 10:16


From "Rolling Stone" magazine
(Kurt Loder interviewing Bob Dylan - 1984)

Kurt: "People have put various labels on you over the past several years: “He’s a born-again Christian”; “He’s an ultra-Orthodox Jew.” Are any of those labels accurate?"
Bob: "Not really. People call you this or they call you that. But I can’t respond to that, because then it seems like I’m defensive, and, you know, what does it matter, really?"

Kurt: "But weren’t three of your albums — Slow Train Coming, Saved and Shot of Love — inspired by some sort of born-again religious experience?"
Bob: "I would never call it that. I’ve never said I’m born again. That’s just a media term. I don’t think I’ve been an agnostic. I’ve always thought there’s a superior power, that this is not the real world and that there’s a world to come. That no soul has died, every soul is alive, either in holiness or in flames. And there’s probably a lot of middle ground."

Kurt: "What is your spiritual stance, then?"
Bob: "Well, I don’t tink that this is it, you know — this life ain’t nothin’. There’s no way you’re gonna convince me this is all there is to it. I never, ever believed that. I believe in the Book of Revelation. The leaders of this world are eventually going to play God, if they’re not already playing God, and eventually a man will come that everybody will think is God. He’ll do things, and they’ll say, “Well, only God can do those things. It must be him.”"

Kurt: "You’re a literal believer of the Bible?"
Bob: "Yeah. Sure, yeah. I am."

Kurt: "Are the Old and New Testaments equally valid?"
Bob: "To me."




Here's a few very pertinent passages of scripture that pertain to the above transcript. These are not addressed personally to Bob. See the example and learn from it. And, "if the shoe fits, wear it."

19) Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20) But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21) Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22) Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23) And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24) Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25) Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26) For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James 2:19-26

Bob Dylan happens to be serving a liar. This is not an anti-Bob message, but anti-Bob's antichrist Lord Horus. Don't follow his example or accept his deceitful philosophies. Practice discernment. Hear what people do over what they say. Become symbol savvy. Obey and serve the only begotten son of the Most High God, who died and rose again, never to die again - Y'shua.

32) Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in
heaven.
33) But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven
Matthew 10:32-33

2 comments:

  1. Seriously. Bob Dylan is responsible for many a person coming to know the Lord. Are you telling me the devil (dirty rotten scoundrel) works in mysterious ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When this is all said and done, then make a tally of who was led where.

    ReplyDelete