Friday, April 01, 2011

This Coming Watch Day, etc.

Today is a day when I can accept all the headlines in the news. It's April 1, April Fools Day. If I don't see in tomorrow's news explanations about how all today's big news was just for a gag, I'm gonna be really upset. Well, no, not really. Yet, if I didn't see the bigger picture and what's going on behind the scenes, and have confidence in how it's going to play out - but I was at least half awake - I think I would be furious. Or, terrified.

There is another special day coming up in a couple weeks, the one day of the year that I consider THE watch day for signs, and for one very key sign that's intended most particularly for the Bride. While I've known for some time that I should expect to see what I'm looking for only in the third year of the seven year cycles known as Shemittah, I do make it a point to have that day clear on my personal calendar each year for waiting on the Lord without distraction, devoted to watching the news as He directs and attending to whatever else He has on His agenda for me. That's my plan again this year. Based upon the Karaite reckoning (and in my mind, validated by my watching over many years), the thirteenth day of the first month will be accounted from sunset Sat 4/16 to sunset Sun 4/17.

I've written at length on this sign and how pivotal it is. In the Bible, every prophetic type of the revealing of the lawless one (antichrist Beast) that features a calendar date points to this one day. As big a deal as that event is of itself (and it's HUGE!), I tend to view it primarily from the perspective of what this means for the Bride. It's not a sign of "The Rapture" (which means many things to many people as a mixture of truths, half-truths and lies) but rather of the pending Barley harvest. The Bride for whom this event is also a sign won't be fixated on escape. The Bride and her sister, 144k sons of Israel will have some crucial interaction that pivots on the identity of the false Mashiach and, by means of revelation, of the true Mashiach.

Here's the three pages that cover the sign. Note, to really make sense of this you have to consider the context, what Beyond the Veil is about. If you put that together, or actually, if the Lord opens it to you, and if you have been paying attention to what I've been blogging, you'll get why the signal event is not expected until 2015.


I mention context. Some have learned that dates and times will be known in advance, as it was in the days of Noah. Will No One Know the Day? Some will! Not many, but some will indeed! Most who seek this knowledge will continue to be frustrated because, in truth, there is more to knowing than merely intellectual pursuit. It must be said that there's no intellectual crowbar big enough to force open the treasure chest that is the Lord's appointment book. It's a character thing. As it should be. As it must be. I have been very committed to attending to matters of times and seasons. I have also been very committed to character issues. They go together and there is no option, no cheating.

You men who write and express how difficult it is to find a mate, well here you go. (Uh, no, not really. Sorry. And ladies, I know many of you dear sisters will groan about this too.)

herway ;) - A Better Approach to Dating
[video] HerWay Commercial - A Better Approach to Dating!

An April Fools joke? Ancient Greek Computer Had Surprising Sun Tracker (4/1/11 - Wired) Nope! My school teachers always seemed so confident about everything they taught. As their teachers before them, and their teachers before them, I suspect. I've taught error with confidence too. It's a hard habit to break. It shouldn't discourage us from teaching, though, just from being presumptuous.

One final item, tracking the progress of this precursor tech that is building momentum toward the implementation of the mark of the Beast. Report: Amazon exploring mobile payments via NFC (3/31/11 - CNET News)

Shabbat Shalom!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brother,

    It is refreshing to find someone speaking about preparing to drink the same cup that Y'Shua was prepared to drink, which was also the same cup he offered to James and John in the garden of Gethsemane.

    As you so poignantly mentioned, the true Bride will not be fixated upon escape, but preparing themselves to drink the cup which is offered...the cup of self-sacrifice, the nature of the barley crop, which is the greatest of all honors should one be fortunate enough to be given the chance.

    Those fixated upon escape, and overly concerned with "getting off this rock", have swallowed the hook baited with the damning notion of "trying to save one's life". As the Word clearly states in Matthew 16:25 "For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it."

    I want to thank, exhort, and honor you publicly for all of your hard work and faithful dedication. You are a true blessing brother!

    With Love In Y'Shua,

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aaron, for bringing that precious scripture and your kind encouragement.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete