Sunday, December 22, 2013

Draw Near to the Lord for Destruction Will Soon Be Upon Us

By Aaron Hermann

During the course of the last three weeks I have felt an immense burden with periods of deep, inexplicable terror, pain, and anguish. The burden and anguish worsened in the mid-afternoon on Friday, December 20th and kept me up throughout the entire night.

There were periods during the night when I could do nothing but cry out to the Lord and weep as I was overcome with terror and grief. The burden lasted until Saturday afternoon when I got on my knees, lifted up my hands, and entered into an intense season of praying in tongues. While I was praying I began weeping and wailing with a piercing pain and anguish that I had never experienced before.

I am not sure how long this lasted, but in the midst of it everything became still and quiet and the Lord gave me the following word.

"The pain you feel is for the people that will soon perish in what is coming. Tell my people that destruction will soon be upon them. Those who have strayed, those who have not anchored themselves to Me, the Truth, will not be able to stand against that which will come against them."

After the Lord gave me this word I immediately felt the burden lift, the anguish dissipate, and felt the comforting reassurance of the Lord's presence.

The word the Lord gave me yesterday was the final piece of something the Lord has been showing me over the course of the last month. I was told earlier in the month that we are on the precipice of major changes, and that it is time to draw nearer to the Lord than ever before.

I was given the following Word on December 1st, but was not given the permission to share the Word until today. I was not sure as to why the Lord was having me wait so long, but after the experience I had yesterday it became clear that it was meant to be given in conjunction with what the Lord told me yesterday.

"The enemy will attack the areas of your greatest weakness. If you attempt to stand on your own in the midst of such an assault, and do not draw near Me in prayer you will fall. If you do not call upon Me in that hour you will perish. You must draw near to Me in prayer, and stay close to Me."

If you are under the impression that you will be able to stand on your own against any assault the enemy will bring forth in the days ahead, you are greatly mistaken. If you believe that you possess the strength within yourself to stand against the coming onslaught, you are setting yourself up for a fall with eternal consequences.

6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, 7 casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. 8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 9 But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. 10 After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you. 11 To Him be dominion forever and ever. Amen.
~ 1 Peter 5:6-11

Any area of weakness and sin that is not acknowledged and dealt with by confessing to, and relying upon, the Lord will be used against you and exploited by the enemy to your destruction. There is no cure for the weakness of the flesh until we are freed from these fleshly bodies ruled by the law of sin and death. The flesh will only ever fail and deceive us. Our only hope is the grace and mercy of Jesus Christ Y'shua HaMashiach and the power of the Holy Spirit that cleanses and strengthens us.

The Lord gave me a clear impression of this season being akin to the enemy using heavy artillery to soften up those who can be softened and take out those who can be taken out before the war escalates. He also showed me this is all part of His bigger plan to continue to prepare, strengthen, and refine those of His whose hour is drawing near.

If there is anything in your life that needs attended to, now is the time to do so. Seek the Lord and have Him search your heart and mind to see if there is anything that needs to be dealt with while there is still time to do so.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me and know my anxious thoughts;
24 And see if there be any hurtful way in me,
And lead me in the everlasting way.
~ Psalm 139: 23-24

In due time all things will be exposed and all secrets hidden in the dark will be brought into the light. Please, seek the Lord and deal with whatever needs dealt with now while forgiveness may still be found as soon it will be too late.

The Lord has given us His Word as a source of living wisdom and guidance. He foresaw all that will happen, and the timeless words of His Apostles and Prophets have been given to us as a source of direction, knowledge, and comfort. The Lord has taught us about the nature of the enemy, the tactics used against followers of Y'shua, and how to be victorious against them.

13 Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. 14 Let all that you do be done in love.
~ 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Brothers and sisters, I exhort and encourage you to be vigilant, be alert, and draw near to the Lord in prayer as we are living in a very special time. We have never been here before, and the enemy is becoming more powerful via the black magick rituals being performed by the servants of Satan following the left hand path. While the enemy is strong and growing stronger they are no match for my God. He and He alone is sovereign and will fulfill all that He has promised. Let us stand strong in our faith, knowing that what He will not fail!

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.
~ Ephesians 6:10

The Lord lead me to separate this part of Ephesians 6 to emphasize the absolute importance of realizing that our strength is in the Lord and not in and of ourselves. It is His strength and His might that will see us through, protect us, carry us, and allow us to be overcomers until our time here is up and we are called home.

11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,
~ Ephesians 6:11-18

Putting on the full armor of God is not about reciting the words in some sort of ritualistic fashion. Putting on the armor of God is about how we live our lives and our relationship with the Lord. The Lord has been doing His thorough work of preparing His people and it is those people who have embraced the truth, strived for righteousness, walked in the peace of the gospel, established a real and true faith in the form of a hearing ear and obedient way, understand their multi-faceted salvation, and have learned to use the word of God as their sword are the people that will possess the armor of God that will enable them to stand in the dark days ahead.

This is a very special time and Y'shua told us that the days ahead are unlike any other and none shall ever be like them again.

21 For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.
~ Matthew 24:21

Y'shua walked the earth as God in human form and shared many things with many people, but chose only a select few to be His disciples that would carry out a great mission once Y'shua ascended and the Holy Spirit fell upon the Apostles.

The time in which we are now living is very similar in the sense that this is a very special season that proceeds a time unlike any other in the history of the world. The Lord is currently preparing a small number of folks that will be called upon during this time to carry out special actions or missions if you prefer. We have been greatly undersold on the truly exceptional events that lie ahead!

Qualifying for the Bride Theft and all that entails is not just a matter of being qualified at the time of death. Qualification is an ongoing process of continuing to "buy in" when the Lord presents such opportunities. Qualification is a continual desire to be found pleasing to the Lord and to continue to walk in obedience as the Lord refines our hearing ear and seeing eyes.

Many will find what I am saying here more than objectionable and will pass it off as the ravings of a lunatic member of some sort of fringe cult, but there is a small number with whom this message will resonate, and it is for you that this message is intended.

This life is a love test, and sooner or later everyone will come to understand that. For those of you who are already aware of this precious secret, I offer the following as a word of encouragement and advice for the days that lie ahead.

8 Wherefore I urge you to reaffirm your love for him. 9 For to this end also I wrote, so that I might put you to the test, whether you are obedient in all things. 10 But one whom you forgive anything, I forgive also; for indeed what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, I did it for your sakes in the presence of Christ, 11 so that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not ignorant of his schemes.
~ 2 Corinthians 2: 8-11

“I love You, O Lord, my strength.”
2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
3 I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised,
And I am saved from my enemies.
4 The cords of death encompassed me,
And the torrents of ungodliness terrified me.
5 The cords of Sheol surrounded me;
The snares of death confronted me.
6 In my distress I called upon the Lord,
And cried to my God for help;
He heard my voice out of His temple,
And my cry for help before Him came into His ears.
7 Then the earth shook and quaked;
And the foundations of the mountains were trembling
And were shaken, because He was angry.
8 Smoke went up out of His nostrils,
And fire from His mouth devoured;
Coals were kindled by it.
9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down
With thick darkness under His feet.
10 He rode upon a cherub and flew;
And He sped upon the wings of the wind.
11 He made darkness His hiding place, His canopy around Him,
Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.
12 From the brightness before Him passed His thick clouds,
Hailstones and coals of fire.
13 The Lord also thundered in the heavens,
And the Most High uttered His voice,
Hailstones and coals of fire.
14 He sent out His arrows, and scattered them,
And lightning flashes in abundance, and routed them.
15 Then the channels of water appeared,
And the foundations of the world were laid bare
At Your rebuke, O Lord,
At the blast of the breath of Your nostrils.
16 He sent from on high, He took me;
He drew me out of many waters.
17 He delivered me from my strong enemy,
And from those who hated me, for they were too mighty for me.
18 They confronted me in the day of my calamity,
But the Lord was my stay.
19 He brought me forth also into a broad place;
He rescued me, because He delighted in me.
20 The Lord has rewarded me according to my righteousness;
According to the cleanness of my hands He has recompensed me.
21 For I have kept the ways of the Lord,
And have not wickedly departed from my God.
22 For all His ordinances were before me,
And I did not put away His statutes from me.
23 I was also blameless with Him,
And I kept myself from my iniquity.
24 Therefore the Lord has recompensed me according to my righteousness,
According to the cleanness of my hands in His eyes.
25 With the kind You show Yourself kind;
With the blameless You show Yourself blameless;
26 With the pure You show Yourself pure,
And with the crooked You show Yourself astute.
27 For You save an afflicted people,
But haughty eyes You abase.
28 For You light my lamp;
The Lord my God illumines my darkness.
29 For by You I can run upon a troop;
And by my God I can leap over a wall.
30 As for God, His way is blameless;
The word of the Lord is tried;
He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.
31 For who is God, but the Lord?
And who is a rock, except our God,
32 The God who girds me with strength
And makes my way blameless?
33 He makes my feet like hinds’ feet,
And sets me upon my high places.
34 He trains my hands for battle,
So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
35 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation,
And Your right hand upholds me;
And Your gentleness makes me great.
36 You enlarge my steps under me,
And my feet have not slipped.
37 I pursued my enemies and overtook them,
And I did not turn back until they were consumed.
38 I shattered them, so that they were not able to rise;
They fell under my feet.
39 For You have girded me with strength for battle;
You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.
40 You have also made my enemies turn their backs to me,
And I destroyed those who hated me.
41 They cried for help, but there was none to save,
Even to the Lord, but He did not answer them.
42 Then I beat them fine as the dust before the wind;
I emptied them out as the mire of the streets.
43 You have delivered me from the contentions of the people;
You have placed me as head of the nations;
A people whom I have not known serve me.
44 As soon as they hear, they obey me;
Foreigners submit to me.
45 Foreigners fade away,
And come trembling out of their fortresses.
46 The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock;
And exalted be the God of my salvation,
47 The God who executes vengeance for me,
And subdues peoples under me.
48 He delivers me from my enemies;
Surely You lift me above those who rise up against me;
You rescue me from the violent man.
49 Therefore I will give thanks to You among the nations, O Lord,
And I will sing praises to Your name.
50 He gives great deliverance to His king,
And shows lovingkindness to His anointed,
To David and his descendants forever.
~ Psalm 18

May the Lord strengthen and comfort you. I pray that your faith will not fail in the dark days that will soon be upon us!


By Aaron Hermann

Please feel free to contact me through my Gmail account. (theultimateplan@)

No comments:

Post a Comment