Thursday, April 02, 2015

Updating the Watch Report, and (Part 56) Rango's Water-As-Time Theme

The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You. ~ Isaiah 26:3

It's now the 13th day of the 1st month, the day we've been waiting for, for the sign for the Bride. And, the hoax. What will the day bring? We keep watch.

The Pope had a baptizing session for 13 already. Perhaps he was just getting warmed up.

Pope washes the feet of 12 inmates, 1 infant at Rome prison in Holy Thursday ritual

When I reported in the previous post that there hadn't been any dreams or visions in the last few days, that situation changed as I was writing and publishing it. Aaron just had a season. While I'm not led to publish details, we took encouragement. Then, as we prayed together a couple hours ago, the Lord brought more glory and healing, just what we needed to sustain us with provision fit for the moment. We continue to operate as we have been, in faith with hope, and the Lord continues to encourage us.

It's funny that Aaron and I would joke about what we wouldn't be doing in this season, blogging about Rango. Funny. Here we are, blogging about Rango. Add it to the list of things we didn't see coming.


I could have revisited Rango many times in seasons past, expanding on what I've learned since publishing the 55 post series about Code 33, celestial stargates, the goddess and mark of the beast symbolism. I haven't. It ended almost 3 years ago, following a pretty remarkable season. What I did know and publish on was plenty, but the central water-as-time theme was sorely neglected. The Lord reserved that insight for this season of closure. With what I've learned since post #55, on top of what I had left unpublished in the queue of notes, I could probably double the number, but there's no time for that, of course, and no need.

Here's an image of what was in the vault of the Bank of Dirt. Nothing says, water-as-time quite like this screenshot.



When the last remaining water in town was stolen from the bank, bottle and all, the quest and battle to get it back modeled a war over time. Familiar theme, right?

I've written about time codes in media vehicles, and Rango has this feature. At 1 hour and 13 minutes in, Rango is golfing with the antagonist, Mayor John, and his minions. The conversation hints at the revealing of the lawless one on the 13th day of the 1st month.


Rango: But what if somebody did rob the bank before they got there?
MJ: And who would do that, Mr. Rango?
Rango: I was hoping you could tell me.
MJ: That sounds marginally near to an accusation.
Rango: Take it any way you like.


13:08 MJ sinks bug-ball in hole.

Rango: Something you said keeps rattling around in my frontal lobe.
MJ: What's that?


1.13.13 Rango lines up bug-ball shot.

Rango: “Control the water and you control everything.”
MJ: Come on, Mr. Rango. You attribute divine power to me. How on earth could I possibly control the water?


1.13.28 MJ sinks putt.

Rango: Well you've obviously mastered this game.
MJ: I've been playing it for many years, sir. I was here before the highway split this great valley. I watched the march of progress and I learned a thing or two. Perhaps it's time you started to take the long view, began to appreciate the broad sweep of history. Look out there, son. You could almost see time passing.


1.13.58 Rango looks through surveying telescope to see three large water pipes in a construction project.

Rango: What are you building out here?
MJ: The future, Mr. Rango. The future. One day soon, all this is going to fade into myth; the frontier town, the lawman, the gunslinger, there's just no place for them anymore. We're civilized now. That's what the future holds. you can either be part of it or you can be left behind.
Rango: Is that what happened to Mr. Merrimack? Did he get left behind?


Control the water-TIME and you control everything. That's the Devil's plan. MJ's response. “You attribute divine power to me.” Yes, really. How on earth, on earth. Space. Control water-as-time. How indeed. So, a demonstration. When he putts, he's sitting in a mechanical wheelchair that models a heavenly throne vehicle. With clouds as heavenly vehicles in the background.



See the mechanical arm as signaling XXX 666, but also as the ancient water wave glyph. Time. A time wave. Controlling time-space with an apparatus. The putter strikes the ball (particle collision?) and gravity drops it in the cup. Score. Rango says, “Well you've obviously mastered this game.” The kind of well that water is drawn from, modeled by the cup? But despite the show, who is really the master of time-space? My God is!

Maybe I'll post more tomorrow. OR, MAYBE I'M DONE WITH THIS. Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment